Rotaract is a major Rotary-sponsored organization that helps develop young adults, ages 18-30, into leaders in their workplaces and communities while having fun through service. Serving men and women ages 18-30, Rotaract currently boasts more than 11,000 clubs and 203,000 members worldwide. The majority of Rotaract clubs are college based, while a small percentage are community based similar to Rotary clubs. All Rotaract clubs are individually sponsored by a local Rotary club.
- Rotaract asks its members to focus on four key avenues of service:
- Club service
- Community service
- International service
- Professional development.
- There are two ways for young adults to get involved in Rotaract:
- Join a Rotaract club at their college or university. In District 7450, there are several college campuses with Rotaract clubs from which to choose. Visit the Rotaract page for a listing of the local clubs.
- Join a community-based club. which are clubs are good for those who are transitioning out of a club at college, as well as for those who want to be more involved in their communities.
The District Rotaract Committee helps support existing Rotaract clubs, as well as their sponsoring Rotary clubs. The Committee also collaborates with Rotary clubs to identify opportunities for chartering new Rotaract clubs.
The Rotaract Handbook is also available to help get you started.
Contact District Chair:
Edward D. Trevorrow
Julianna Blazey BlazeyJZ.firstname.lastname@example.org